Verbal results from lab in Perth this afternoon; Primary Cutaneous Liposarcoma. My GP thinks I may be able to get away with just some more surgery on the arm to give a margin (At the moment we don't have a margin), but he's deferring that decision to my surgeon, who is experienced in this kind of Cancer. We should know tomorrow what his thoughts are (He's out of town today) and whether I will be under his care solely, or will need to be referred on for further treatment.
Fingers crossed its the former, but this is some fantastic news.
Fugs and Fabs: The Hangover III Premiere
17 hours ago